Tuesday, October 28, 2008

No#11's L.O's are up!

This weeks fabulous challenge was very kindly 'donated' by Ronda of OLW fame. Her page was great inspiration for all who played along...if you look at the L.O's, it is amazing how differently we all interpreted it.

Christina

Melody

Paula

KJ

Lynette

Stefanie

Bee

Everyone...thanks so much for all your wonderful pages, you did an amazing job!! I will pick an RAK winner a bit later, and post it with the next challenge.

Have a great day!
KJ
x

8 comments:

  1. It is wonderful to see every one elses interpretation of the sketch...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoy seeing everyones take on a sketch. I look forward to the next one and to catching *you* later this week. Will be in touch. Mwah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy wow those lo's kick some bootay! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so prefer your jazzed up version of mine... think I should just sit @ home and eat worms, not get ready for high school honouring night, having people for home cell, nor cooking supper I'd rather visit somebody special who lives too far far away, have tea, watch the squirrels or the sun set or her drink pepsi instead of being here 2day in an untidy house strewn with wrapping paper and thawing chicken...Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts everyone!! Love all the different takes.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, and they're all awesome too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the different takes on the LO... it just blows me away to see all this creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layouts! I especially like Paula's (AKA "Loreluca") because we're rooting for the same party in the upcoming election! Palin makes McCain's team awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!