Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gotta luv scrapbooking!

I love scrapbooking.....(if you haven't already realised that by now). I love everything about it, the art, photography & opportunity to be able to express myself; as well as the extended diverse community I have had the privilege of meeting & befriending.

OK, I know I am gushing & rambling on but that's what blogs are for aren't they and I am just so ridiculously happy right about now, I could pop. My hard work is paying off because I have just had another whole bunch of pages selected for publication.....x6 to be exact.

Creating Keepsakes, Scrapbook trends & Scrapbook etc (and it was my first submission to them too :o)

I feel so spoilt....like Christmas has come early! Thanks (to all the mags I just mentioned)....in my opinion you guys ROCK!

I feel a serious *Happy dance* coming on............Fa-La-La-La!