Monday, December 22, 2008

Off for a bit.

Well guys.....this will be my last post for a couple of days. My little brood & I are about to jump onto a plane to go & spend Christmas with my Mom's sister in Port Elizabeth. She is very ill & can't wait to see the children & have Christmas with them.....in all honesty I don't know what to expect but it will be good to have a change of scenery for a week & get to spend time with my Aunts who I haven't seen for a year.

I hope you & yours have a super Christmas together. Can I challenge you to take time to remember what we are celebrating on Thursday. It is not the chubby guy in red or the thousands of $ spent on trinkets & baubles but the miraculous blink in history where God stepped out of His world & became human all for the purpose of providing the last & final unblemished sacrifice. The last peace offering for us to cancel out our sin; so that by free choice & one question, we too can be forgiven. Quite a serious thing to be celebrating, if you REALLY think about it.

So I wish you all a wonderful festive week & I'll see you in a week or so.

Hugs
KJ
X