Friday, January 02, 2009

In with a BANG! 2009.

Oh my hat! I am still pinching myself....I can hardly breathe.....in-out! Wheeeu! OK I am good now.....

I have just gotten the most CRAZY exciting news.....I have been asked to be on this creative team...


No I am not kidding......Yeeeehaaaa! I am so excited. With the time differences, I only got to see the news this morning when I woke up...they were so sneaky, letting everyone wait until midnight (CET) before they notified the scrappy planet about their 2009 team. I hadn't heard anything by the time I headed to bed, so assumed I wasn't chosen...I wish you could have been a fly on the wall as I slowly browsed the announcement this morning.When I saw a page that looked like one of my own...& realised...HEY! that's ME! I got such a shock I jumped up & yelled. Maxi, of course ran up to me asking if I was alright. I said Baby, I am SO alright....ecstatic actually.




Wow! I have a feeling this year is going to be an exciting one....not only is their product amazing but they have the coolest web site & fun forum where they are constantly giving away prizes & RAK's. If you have a moment, take a gander over there & take a look. Here is the link~

A huge congrats to the all the other DT & GDT designers...I look forward to working with you in 2009.

Now I need a serious cup of Java.
Later alligator!
KJ