Sunday, March 29, 2009

At last!

I have been itching to show you some of my latest published pages. The mags are in the shops now & I managed to track some of them down to grab a snap.....take a look.

These two are in the April CK....the mag is HOT this month, so if I were you I'd hit your LSS and grab yourself a copy. It is full of fantastic Easter, 'Spring' ideas (for those of you approaching spring) & other great fun pages. Talking about Creating Keepsakes, they now have a blog...if you have two minutes, take a wander over there. There are interesting articles & giveaways; it's loads of fun.
(sorry about the terrible pic's)





And then there is this page from the latest Memory Makers mag...May/June. (I can't find any of my copies of my March/April mag so I cannot show you that page, but when I do, I will post it here.)

This year is the first time I have submitted to this mag & it has certainly paid off, I have a whole bunch of pages going in over the next couple of months.



IMAGE TEMPORARILY REMOVED!



I have to say...each time I see my pages in print, I have to pinch myself. A couple of years ago when I started scrapping, I never thought for a minute I'd be where I am today. I like to think that God has a purpose for me somewhere in amongst this world of paper & scissors, it would make my experiences all the more sweeter.

Thanks for looking everyone!

I'll be back tomorrow with some sneak peaks of Cocoa Daisy's gorgeous April kit.
Chow until then!!
XX