Thursday, April 02, 2009

Flight in Delight!

I'm so delighted to share with you the details of Cocoa Daisy Rewards program. (and you don't have to be a subscriber to play along)

We value your participation and your voice on the forum so to say thanks, are introducing a fun program to encourage, inspire and delight all our Cocoa Daisy fans! If you want more details & to find out how to play along...pop over to this thread on the CD forum.

The other thing NOT to forget is there are a couple of really great challenges happening over at CD with prizes to be won....the deadline is the 10th April!!

1) Spring photo challenge
2) Mid month journaling prompt challenge
3) March scraplift challenge (PS the prize for this one is a May kit & to be featured in the next CD newsletter.)

Now don't forget...the April DT gallery is up too, prepare yourselves because the Dicia have pulled out all the stops this month! The projects are fantastic!!
To take a look at the galleries go here~

This is the full April kit!



There is so much exciting stuff going on over at CD & it is all so exciting. So make sure you come & visit soon, OK! :).

7 comments:

  1. Your enthusiasm is so infectious, sometimes I wish I could bottle it and shake a pinch out as needed into my coffee.
    Thanks for all the news will have to check it out and do something I think....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be watching to see what beautiful creations you make with this great kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, This is no fair......

    You get to play with all the nice stuff!!!!! Where can I also get my hands on this kit???? Please help me in the right direction....

    Charmaine T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim I am so happy to have found CD through you...Tricia is one of the nicest people I have ever "met" & that March kit has SERIOUSLY brought out my mojo!!! Dummy me has been following your OTHER blog by mistake - have just found this one via Lynette - I get a bit confused by this blogging thing as it's so exponential...If poss please visit my blog & leave a comment on the current posts there...I would LOVE your opinion ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that is so easy.....get off the blogs and create!!!! LOL Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your blog!! So much great inspiration here!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog - love it
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!