Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Walk down memory lane with Cocoa Daisy!!

This months kit over at Cocoa Daisy was challenging for me...the paper combo was interesting & really out of the box, so admittedly I wasn't sure what direction to take, that is until I started cutting & sticking.......oooh boy! I had such fun. I layered, inked, crumpled & generally had a blast with each & every L.O.

Take a look

This page is about the x4 generations of women who paved the way for our family, living in Africa as colonials.....my Great-Great granny, Great Granny (Oumsie), my Granny (Ouma) & my mom who was 2yrs old in the photographs.

This page is about my Aunty Col who in the 70's was a famous singer.

A page about me & my buddy Melody.

This one showcases just how far & long Maxi has been traveling. Since he was 7 months actually, he asked me the other day when our next trip was going to be because he would like it to be to France & Italy next hehehe! Clever tick!!


Now if you hurry there is still time to grab one & get yourself a sub....
NB: New & old kit subscribers who are 'on record' by the June 15th, will not only receive extra, exclusive journaling spots with their kits, they will also be entered in to win a whole summer of Christine's Project kits all for free. That's 3 months worth of project kits starting with the June one. EEEECK!! is that an awesome prize or what......so you'd
better hurry, time's running out guys!!

Happy scrappin'!!