Saturday, June 06, 2009

Have you heard?

I have x4 pages in this issue :)

I have heard the coolest thing.....the guys over at Northridge media who publish Scrapbook trends, Cards, Simply Handmade, Beadtrends & their amazing range of idea books are now going to be available for online access & digital download too! and a really reasonable price too.

The best thing is that right now they have a complimentary copy of their Mini albums mag available for us download for a limited time only. It is a great way to check out the quality of the online mag & while you are there you can take a look at all the other offers available. I have downloaded my copy & I have to tell you it is amazing. All that inspiration right at my finger tips has been so great!

If you are keen to take a look click on the button below & it'll take you right to your copy of the mag. Happy browsing guys!!