Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Gotta love the *NEW* Amber Road!!

Oooh! I am having such a great time digging into my box of new Pink Paislee stash. For my blog post over at Pink Live...I put this page together, using the gorgeous *NEW* Amber Road line. The flower I did for this page was so cute I put a little tutorial together to help you try one for yourself.

You will need the following to make the flower:

Fold the strips in half & secure. Glue the stamped compass onto the scalloped circle.


To make positioning the strips evenly & make glue marks on the underside in a star shape. Attach the folded strips & narrow strips.


Cover glued underside with a scrap of paper to neaten. Make stitch holes around the compass image & back stitch with orange thread. Insert brad & you’re all done!

Seeing as I made a new flower for this tutorial, I thought it shouldn’t go to waste so used it for a cute card, using the same design idea as the my layout!


Thanks for stopping by…..I really hope you enjoyed the tutorial!
NB: Remember to post your amazing creations in our gallery over at LivePink.
Have a super day!