Friday, August 28, 2009

More *NEW* Amber road anyone?

This is another project I did using the *NEW* Pink Paislee Amber Road line. I am LOVING double pages right now...so you'll see plenty from me in the next little while Smile emoticon. It is a page about my dear old Oupa (Grandpa) who passed away in Dec. I caught him showing little Maxi the ropes of being a boy on one of our trips down to visit him in Port Elizabeth. They tinkered & messed about in that old shed with all the old tools, for hours. This photographs & page have a special place in my heart!



I don't know if you noticed but I for the little photo in the top left corner I took one of the great Amber Road - Postcards 00206 that come with this line & cut the center out it. Then used it as a photo frame, leaving the shaped inside section for my journaling.




And oh don't you just love those great Amber Road - Borderlines Stickers 00208? Talk about easy & versatile to use!!!


Well guys thats all for today!
Happy scrappin'
Kim!