Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas with Anna Griffin & Pink Paislee

Having a bit more time on my hands over the 2 days with the kids finally having finished school for the year, means I have had a chance to work some more on my Christmas to-do-list.

Using the GORGEOUS Anna Griffin Christmas line, I made a simple Christmas banner for the fire place. Being so hot here means no fire, which is a good thing because I don't think my pretty paper banner would have lasted to long otherwise hahaha! 


I added wooden Christmas ornaments, bells & ribbons to the paper flags for extra interest.

To compliment it I finally (been wanting to do it for ages) made one of those cute paper evergreen trees's showcased on Martha Stewarts web site. It was easy as pie once I worked out how to use my blokes glue gun....we won't mention the glue strands stuck to everything within a 2 foot radius~ Um!

I also had a chance to pull out some more of my 'LUVERLY' Pink Paislee Mistletoe & Co collection. Cards...cards...are definietly the way to scratch the scrappy itch when you have but an hour before having to run to the grocery store.

The fabulous glitter paper I used in silver & gold are one of American Crafts new lines. The colour are amazing & it is great to work with, you should give it a try!!!

Well I am off to the beach to eat fish & chips with the family! Have a good one!!

KJ