Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Gifts from Bella Boulevard!

Bella Boulevard is one of the sponsors for the CK Dream Team. Last week I received  the most amazing box of goodies from Stephanie filled with their latest lines....& I just couldn't help myself reaching for some of the Christmas one, December Details, to make another of my Teachers Christmas gifts on my to-do-list.

The range is fun & so easy to use & I really love the bright colors & cheerful designs. The line includes five great papers, alpha stickers, die cuts, flowers and stamps.  Everything I needed to make this project & some others I'll post soon :o)


The mug is filled with mini marshmallows, candy canes and a bag of the most delish Cocoa hot drink mix ever!

If you are looking for thesuper hot cocoa drink recipe....try this one out, it's my fave!

The secret ingredient in this mix is the mini chocolate chips, which melt when combined with the boiling water and give the cocoa an extra-rich flavor. The recipe makes enough for four gift-size portions, each of which can be measured into a small plastic bag and tucked into a cup or mug filled with mini marshmallows, candy stick stirrers, and a spoon. Wrap each filled gift cup in cellophane and don't forget to include a tag with the following instructions: "Spoon 3 or 4 generous tablespoons of cocoa mix into your cup (depending on the size), add boiling water, and stir well."

Ingredients
  • 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
  • 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
  • 1/8 teaspoon salt
Instructions
  1. Measure all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk them until they are evenly blended.

  2. Store the mix in a tightly covered container at room temperature until you're ready to package it. Makes about 4 cups of mix.


Thanks for stopping by!
KJ


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the recipe! I've been procrastinating my teacher gifts, and this is perfect. Thank you so much for sharing!

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you've made me hungry...said in a really whiny voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Don't you love being able to make something for a gift and say, I made it myself?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm now that sounds yummy!!!!! I will just have to try it....

    Thanx for awesome ideas Kim!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds yum, great gifts!!!

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!