Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Jack & Jill.

I have been so busy of late, that blogging sort of fell right off the bus!! But do not fear I am around & will try & make up for my slackness over the next couple of days! I have a bunch of projects & pages I'd love to share with you.

Had fun with the
May Cocoa Daisy kit, Jack & Jill! The colors & whimsical embellishments made creating projects & L.O's for the Spring crop a breeze :o)


Lots of American crafts Dear Lizzy line....I have to say I am loving all the soft colors, & little wash lines :o)


Tried my hand at a bunch of hand made flowers for one of my challenges. I have a couple of tutorials that I still have to post. So be sure to pop back.

Functional scrapping!! I finally made a key holder simple with a modern scrappy feel to compliment the rest of my decor. I actually know where my keys are these days!



A pretty card using American crafts Botanique line. The bronze paper foil treatments & bronze alphas are gorgeous in real life.

Well thanks so much for looking! I'll be back tomorrow with more.
Thanks for stopping by!
KJ

2 comments:

  1. Love the key holder.
    Glad to see you blogging again, looking forward to the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, you are SO talented. I love all of these and your flowers are gorgeous. The Bebe one is my favorite - awesome!!! Suzy

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!