Friday, May 07, 2010

Pretty in Pink.

The Color Rooms palette #6 is up, & looking gorgeous!

I made this page, You & Me, for the palette using a lovely mixture of papers from:
  • American crafts
  • Studio Calico
  • Basic Grey
  • Prima marketing
  • Fancy Pants


This page below is one made from Cocoa Daisy's May kit, Jack &
Jill.The gorgeous sticker sets I used are from:
  • Little Yellow bicycle
  • American Crafts Dear Lizzy
  • October afternoon


 NOW the good news is that while I was making my tissue paper flowers for this page, I actually got my act together & photographed my process. So was able to put together a little tutorial together. ENJOY!

If you have a moment pop over to The Color Room. There is so much inspiration in the gallery, you will be blown away!
Happy Friday to you all.
KJ