Friday, April 22, 2011

1st HOP~ My Mind's Eye blog hop.

Hi there my name is Kim Watson & I am the first stop on your MME blog hop journey. I just know you are going to be wow'ed by the super creations of the very talented design team.

My word for the month of April is
FAMILY. This month is a very special one for me, not only it is the birthday month of four of the most special people in my life but we have my parents staying with us from the UK too. We haven't seen them for some years so there is great excitement & merriment happening in the Watson household right now! We are a very close FAMILY & hate that we are separated by oceans & continents. It is in special times like Easter that I am reminded not only of my ever loving & patient heavenly Father and family but of my very special earthly one too. It is through these relationships that I grow and am challenged to be a better person. These people make my life colorful & fun every single day & I am grateful all over again!

I created a page using the gorgeous
Gertie collection using some cute photos I took of my Mom & Dad and 'boys' the other day.
Dearest Family by Kim Watson.


Here is your next HOPPITY-STOP:
Ta-da...the talented: ~Tamara Jensen

***IMPORTANT: Begin the blog hop at the My Mind's Eye blog
& visit each designers blog, hopping in order so you
can have the correct secret phrase ***

Thanks for Hopping by!
Kim