Monday, April 11, 2011

MME April sketches + my take.

This months sketch over on the MME blog is called 'April showers' using this sketch by Anna Stubbington.
These are the details as seen on the MME blog:

The rules: Use ANY My Mind’s Eye products (current or past) as long as your project has at least 80% My Mind’s Eye products.

The deadline: Thursday, April 21, 2011 (midnight, MST). 

The PRIZE: The winner will receive three ENTIRE collections of their choice!  We will also award an honorable mention winner with one collection of their choice!  All winners will be featured in a blog post and have bragging rights!


This is my take on the sketch. I interpreted the sketch into a double pager & I used x2 different shades of blue mist to create the feeling on April showers.

Featured Collection: Stella & Rose - Hattie
Along with the sketch, you must use this theme:  "April Showers"
The rules: Use ANY My Mind’s Eye products (current or past) as long as your project has at least 80% My Mind’s Eye products.

The deadline: AThursday, April 21, 2011 (midnight, MST).

The PRIZE: The winner will be announced on the MME blog Monday, April 25, 2011 and receive one collection of their choice!

Here is my take on it:

Featured Collection: Stella & Rose - Hattie

Thanks for looking!!
Happy Monday to you all!