Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall inspiration + Layout.

Hello peeps! I thought I'd start sharing some Fall projects today, for my scrapbooking buddies in the USA who are experiencing one of the most beautiful seasons firsthand.

FALL.....

I created this is a page using some gorgeous Sass products. I wanted to remember this exciting times in our lives. It was the day we decided to elope...hehe! FUN...thing to do to I tell you. We avoided the big wedding thang, took the money & went overseas on honeymoon instead.
It was Fall.... by Kim Watson
See the leaf shape I misted onto my background? To do this I used real dried leaves. I merely placed them randomly on the page & misted over them. 
Freebie mist masks, any leaf shape you want hahahaha!


























I am seriously glad it is weekend....although I have an Egyptian Pharaoh costume to finish sewing for a costume party Max is going to by tomorrow mind you, so best I stop wabbing here on blogger.
HAPPY Friday & thanks for stopping by!