Friday, December 16, 2011

Girl's Day out + Mini Album.

Recently CK released a fantastic issue called Scrapbooking holidays & Celebrations. I had a couple of projects in there... my fave being a mini album I created to remember a day I spent out with my friend Suzy Plantamura & her sweet girls when I visited Los Angeles in January this year. We had a marvelous day lurking around malls...eating, shopping & having a blast!

Girls Day out by Kim Watson
As seen in Creating Keepsakes' 2011 special issue: Scrapbooking Holidays & Celebrations.  Copyright Creative Crafts Group.  Posted with prior permission from the publisher.
I'll be in LA again January 2012 so hopefully we'll be doing this again real soon.
Have a best weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I love this! I would like to try a mini album of this size. Do you use chip board for the covers? Do you ever worry that it isn't protected like in a traditional album? Is it all just card stock as the base?

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!