Wednesday, October 03, 2012

2 peas + Layouts!

3 months ago I was asked by Amy Heller to contribute to a class, "Making Sense of Color For Scrapbooking", she was holding over at 2 peas. I was thrilled & LOVED my assignments given they were color driven. She is so talented! I have read & re-read this article over & over.

A Day to Party by Kim Watson
Complimentary: Lime/green, Magenta
Had a blast with this one using Amy Tan products from American Crafts & Elle Studio tags & things. Perfect for our cute 13yr old. 

Wild Child by Kim Watson
Analogous: Lime, Yellow, Orange
Here I used Lily Bee, American Crafts & Fancy pants goodies. The tape is from Queen & Company. They have the MOST AWESOME selection of washi tape that goes under the name: Trendy Tape.

 Gross Factor by Kim Watson
Tertiary: Tomato red
This page is filled with Echo Park & Fancy pants! I LOVE these photos so much. His love/hate relationship with bug slime.

Sigh! I look at these pages & I love scrapbooking all over again. I love how it forces me to capture everyday life in the Watson household.

Thanks for looking lovelies!
Happy Wednesday!