Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Such pretty papers & a Tutorial!

I had the privilege of working with the Hello Again collection from Carta Bella papers last week. Here are a couple of those pages. The others I still have to photograph.


 Remember by Kim Watson

A page about Ms Suzy Plantamura & our friendship. She is the cutest!! Why she has to live in LA...I will never understand :) Oh and all dies used are from My Favorite things,  Stamps from Elle's Studio.




Lifetime of Memories by Kim Watson
I created this page for the Creating Keepsakes Editors blog with a tutorial using adhesive sheets, punches & glitter.  


For a FULL TUTORIAL of this technique and images see here>>>
Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting friends!

2 comments:

  1. these are SERIOUSLY GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages, Kim!! I really love this collection and you did a FAB job with it!

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!