Sometimes do you find you look at your stash & think...ugh! I really don't have the right embellishment, right?!
I do that all the time.
Until that is I joined the Queen & Co Design Team.
I was forced to stop being lazy & think out of the box a little to create embellishments and accents, whilst making the most of their gorgeous products!
This card is the result of one of those light bulb moments!
A Note of Thanks by Kim Watson
- Gesso a white card
- Add yellow & gold Shimmerz
- Splatter with charcoal Shimmerz
- Machine with zigzag stitching
- Punch a vellum pinked circle
- Layer washi tape & a stamped sentiment in a little cluster
- Collage pink & yellow washi tape on a cardstock base & die cut feathers from MFT Stamps
- Add buttons & bling bits
I am stoked with the result. A gorgeous card requiring very few supplies...I urge you to try one too.
Thanks for visiting!