Tuesday, July 10, 2007

In support of all those bloggers who have been blocked out of their blogs!


Oh my! the fact that I have gotten this far means that maybe I have been spared the frustration, agony and utter irritation of not being able to post on my blog.

I have just had tea with Mel...thanks friend for always having a listening ear to my life long laments about the futility and sheer boredom of life on this planet. While with her I discovered that she along with many other bloggers out there, can't post on their blogs. BUMMER!!!
What one does now I haven't the foggiest 'cos it is free.

I suppose I should test this sucker before I get any further with a potentially novel-long post, only to then lose it. Then I'd be seriously miff!

This is just a cute pic for good measure>>>


We'll soon see if I've been exempt.
C ya
X

3 comments:

  1. I did it!!!Stupid thing is so stuffed up.If I click on 'spellcheck' button it creates a cursor in the post field. Talk about fiddling around to get it right.Oi. What next, me wonders. LOVE THE PIC OF THE DAY!!!! Well done on managing a post at 130pm...! Am impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will post tonight and tomoro. All will be quiet from Friday but I will be checking your blog regularly so please update it and I will communicate with you via comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pic, Cassy is such a beautiful girl, she is going to be a stunner when she is big. Feel the same about the crime I am probably more paranoid, believe every one wants something! x

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!