Thursday, December 06, 2007

Christmas come early!

Hello there you lovely lot!!!!
I have been so snowed under my to-do-list for the last couple of days, that I just haven't gotten around to posting. But thankfully I am almost there. The suitcases are packed......the VISA's came yesterday {early I might add, I was expecting them on Friday} & the house type arrangements are almost there. YAY! for me!! 24hrs to go & we will be at the airport sipping latte's & waiting for our flights.


******The other fantastic unexpected news....the cherry on the top of everything, is that Creating Keepsakes magazine want to publish another one of my L.O's.
And to make my day even more WOW!, a local SA magazine~ Time & About want to publish x4 of my L.O's for early next year. Goodness, I feel a bit euphoric & spoilt......a great way to start a long awaited holiday tho'!*****


On the scrapping front, I haven't had much time of late to finish many 12x12's but I did finish this cute 'Photo Wallet'. I got the instructions off Samantha's blog. It is a Christmas gift for Aunty Sarah. It was her birthday the other day & I wanted to give here something to remember it by. It is super easy and VERY quick to finish. The actual wallet doesn't even take an hour....it's the resizing & printing of the pic's that took longer. If you have SERIOUS time constraints, it might be easier if you take jumbo's you already have printed and cut them down to the right size.

This is the 'sleeve' that holds it together when closed.

This is the wallet open with the flaps closed.


This is the wallet & flaps open.

It is an amazing SUPER QUICK gift to make for someone.
Anyway guys I must go & finish up.

Have a gr8 arvi.
Chat soon
KJ
x

3 comments:

  1. Awesome and congratulations (same words I used on Mel's blog but totally different.) I am so going to be able to say, "I knew her years ago before she was well known all over the USA and the rest of the world." Love the wallet as well, gorgeous post, lots of pix too. I am very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo!! Less than 24 hours and you'll be on your vacation. Now that's exciting!!

    I'm glad you found that tutorial on my blog :) Your wallet came out SUPER CUTE!! I'm sure Auntie Sarah will love it :)

    Finally, a big CONGRATS on getting published!! That's awesome. You go girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on another publishing... you are so awesome!

    Enjoy your vacation and be safe!

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!