Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Frantic!

I'm scrapping up a storm today.....so no time to blog, other than to remind you that the deadline for tomorrows challenge, is tonight!!
So scrap fast girls time is a runnin' out.....I am talking to myself here too :o)

Jo, Liz, Marilyn, Joscie & all the others who mentioned they were in.....don't forget to mail them to me or let me know if you have put it on your blog....otherwise I won't know *wink*
In the spirit of summer...here are some fun L.O's I did not so long ago...
Have a great day!
XXX

9 comments:

  1. cute cute cute!

    I just posted my layout on my blog tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow red zebra and orange doilie and you get it to work. Never mind pink and red together, that's smashed another of my boxes!
    Lovely lo's and thanks for posting, just to say you're too busy. Still gives me something new to read before I hang up the washing and collect the kids.
    Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first one is awesome....someone's going to want to publish it!!! I love those bright colors and can't believe you pulled it off so well, those black/white letter really help anchor it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors. So bright and, well, colorful!! I like the buttons, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layouts and just right for summer! Love the bright color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your LO's Kim! So bright and fresh! Aren't water pics the best to work with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely lo's kj you're our starre....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun layouts and what a great blog you have. Thanks for linking to Scrapbook Dimensions Magazine too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi where are the layouts?

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!