Monday, December 22, 2008

Off for a bit.

Well guys.....this will be my last post for a couple of days. My little brood & I are about to jump onto a plane to go & spend Christmas with my Mom's sister in Port Elizabeth. She is very ill & can't wait to see the children & have Christmas with them.....in all honesty I don't know what to expect but it will be good to have a change of scenery for a week & get to spend time with my Aunts who I haven't seen for a year.

I hope you & yours have a super Christmas together. Can I challenge you to take time to remember what we are celebrating on Thursday. It is not the chubby guy in red or the thousands of $ spent on trinkets & baubles but the miraculous blink in history where God stepped out of His world & became human all for the purpose of providing the last & final unblemished sacrifice. The last peace offering for us to cancel out our sin; so that by free choice & one question, we too can be forgiven. Quite a serious thing to be celebrating, if you REALLY think about it.

So I wish you all a wonderful festive week & I'll see you in a week or so.

Hugs
KJ
X

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time and enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're totally right...let's all live and recognize:

    JOY is in us, not in things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right! Enjoy your holiday with your family and I hope your Mom is doing better!

    BTW...congrats on all those fabulous pubs!!!WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear...I missed you!
    Well I hope you have a great visit anyway. So sorry to read about your aunt :(...take care and have a safe and wonderful festive season...catch you on the flip side ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally agree with you hun! I am sorry to hear about your aunt but hope you have a great Christmas with her. big hugs! ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl!!!

    I wish you safe travels and living in the moment during the most wonderful time of year....

    Spending time with family, friends and remembering WHY we celebrate....

    AND congrats and your work be published!!!!
    Well deserved!
    Hugs....
    Dedra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas Kim, hope you had a lovely holiday. When you get a chance, stop by my blog, I gave you an award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWE, man!!! I thought I had left a little message here BEFORE Christmas!!! my dumb computer must have messed it up!
    In any event, I hope you had a beautiful Christmas, my friend! And I hope that the New Year will bring many blessings to you and your loved ones!
    How is your aunt? I hope you found it in better health! And hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats my friend...

    Your year is starting off with a bang, you made the PINK PAISLEE DT...how do you do it girl, please share your secrets...lol

    ENJOY 2009.

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!