Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another challenge prompt??

Create a layout with a LIST... it can be lists of things you love, those that you detest, things you do all the time, or like my layout.. it is a list of the artists Max loves to listen to right now.

I used the Cocoa Daisy April kit to put them together....if you are keen to grab one for yourself, have a look here

And a close up!



Hope you are inspired, if you are & post a L.O anywhere, drop me a line...I'd love to take a look.

Have a super day!
Kim

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this idea! I was thinking about my kids' lists... maybe I'll make one for each! But it will have to be after I finish that doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done, my friend! Love everything about this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings, my friend! I hope all is going well with you :) I just adore this LO with the numbers on the side! That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!