Friday, March 14, 2014

Great news!!

The 2014 Fancy pants Designs DT has been announced & I happy to say I have been invited back for another year. I love their product & love working with Jodi, so am seriously thrilled to be part of this amazing team of talented crafters from all over the world.


To celebrate, I have a page to share with you using the Down by The Shore collection.

Adventure Awaits by Kim Watson

Another page I designed on the diagonal. Inspired by this blog post!


Notice the large white chevrons on the page??

I also have a FREEBIE cut file for you :)

You might find this cut file (I posted a week or so ago) helpful to create some of your own.
Follow this link to a couple of file types I uploaded for you to download. (NB: for your own personal use only)

  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Th♥nks for your comments!