Thursday, April 10, 2014

FREE cut file + published layout.

Being Thursday, means the house is tidied after last nights Wednesday night Believers get-together...I can finally get down to some much needed crafty-catch up & writing. 


I am so grateful to have had a bunch pages published this year in Paper crafts & Scrapbooking magazine. I thought it might be fun to post a couple of them here too. This one, a double page from the January 2014 issue of Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking (page 100), using supplies from  Fancy Pants Designs,  Elle's Studio & journal card by Technique Tuesday.  

Sweet Surprise by Kim Watson
TIP: I didn't have the perfect color cardstock for my title, so cut it in white cardstock & spritzed it with October Afternoon sprinkers to perfectly match the green in the striped patterned paper.

For those of you with electronic die-cutting machines, I have made this cut file available for download in a couple of file types. See below for links.

Sweet Surprise cutfile set by Kim Watson 

These cute printables also available online at January 2014 issue of Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Th♥nks for your comments!