Friday, July 04, 2014

Sketchy Summer + a FREE cut file.

I recently submitted a page for a sketch call for a Canadian magazine... it wasn't selected so I thought I'd post the page here :) When the mag came out I realised why they didn't take it... because my fellow Fancy Pants DTér, +Diana Fisher, had submitted one using the same collection. hahaha! Isn't her page just fab?!

Cut files: My own FREE for your personal use. [LINK]


Summer Longbeach 2014 by Kim Watson (simple version)
I thought I might have some fun with this sketch & do another version of the page with more detailing. The differences are subtle but I think I prefer the busier one. Which one do you prefer? 

Summer Longbeach 2014 by Kim Watson (detailed version)


Summer by +Diana Fisher 
This is the sketch in question.
                 {Sketch as seen in Scrapbook & Cards Summer 2014 issue designed by Becky Fleck}

Ha! The things we paper crafters do to challenge ourselves??
Glad you stopped by! Enjoy the FREE cutfile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Th♥nks for your comments!