Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Ideas for scrapping your Fall photos!

Wow! what a month it has been with family visiting & graphic design commitments work piling up. I feel like I am so behind on my scrapbooking related blogging...sigh!

Oh well here goes.

November was filled with the October Hip Kit Club kits. Gorgeous fall colors, lovely patterned papers, stickers, die cuts, ephemera from Pebbles Inc & Pink Paislee....and I managed to create 7 pages this month. Go ME!!! :D

Here are 5 of them (I'll post the other two tomorrow):

Together by Kim Watson


Today, Make Memories by Kim Watson




Us Forever by Kim Watson


So Much Charm by Kim Watson





Hello Roxy by Kim Watson

DID YOU KNOW?
Every month over at Hip Kit Club, there are free cutfiles & loads of other free goodies available to subscribers & fan alike. Check out the downloads button on their website for more details

 FREE subscriber CUT FILES at +Hip Kit Club 


FREE subscriber print + cut sheet at +Hip Kit Club 


So let me encourage you to take a look at Hip Kit's subscription offers...there is amazing shipping deals for locals & internationals alike! Check it out!

Have a great day crafty friends! I will endeavor to be a little more consistent LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Th♥nks for your comments!