Saturday, April 01, 2017

'Go for double' with this clear window Shaker card!

Hellooo lovely friends,
Today I have a cool card idea, I know you are going to LOVE! Using the fabulous Foam Front Polaroid Die & Card Set from Queen & Co, I did something a little different with this set...I created a double window, clear on both sides, so one can read the Happy Birthday sentiment inside the card.
Happy Birthday Card by Kim Watson

KimWatson_HappyBirthday_Q&Co_01

Using the card foam front, along with x2 cellophane window pieces, I filled the window shaker with a festive mixture of colored, Sequin Sprinkles & clear Tiny Bubbles. The combination of colors mixed with punched black stars give the card a wonderful celebratory vibe. Using the 2nd piece of cellophane, I 'closed' the shaker, then by positioning the die on the actual card to fit directly under the foam polaroid, I was able to simply create a window, allowing one to see the sentiment stamped (TCP Studio) on the inside of the card.

KimWatson_HappyBirthday_Q&Co_02

What better way to decorate a birthday card than with a cute cupcake. I drew the cupcake onto cardstock, then filled it with washi tape frosting. A sharp craft knife trimmed away the excess, leaving a scrumptious cupcake accent.

KimWatson_HappyBirthday_Q&Co_03



I hope you like this one!! 
Thanks for stopping by!
~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Th♥nks for your comments!