Monday, January 21, 2008

Good weekend!

Had a fab! weekend. We filled each day with friends that we haven't hung with properly since we left on vacation last year. Drove out to Tableview in the howling south-easter that was topping about 50 knots....I kid you not! The wind this summer is CRAZY! We had a really relaxing time with the Russel's. Little Callan is getting so big & cuter everyday.....but Maxi was a right pain with her, he wanted to cuddle, kiss, stroke & love her so much that I thought she would protest. Surprisingly Callan didn't, the little thing was compliantly good & endured the harassment patiently.



Sunday was laid back too, hanging with the Rasmussen family. Max was in his element with two doting playmates, Scott & Erin, to rope into playing cars with him. Thanks guys it was good catching up!!!

I even managed to get some scrapping done in snippets this weekend. I managed to finish x2 single page L.O's......yay! I feel like my MOJO is returning. So my collection of new L.O's is growing nicely, soon I will have enough great ammo available for when I start applying for DT positions. Oh, I LOVE scrapping!!!
Jeanie, I know you are rolling your eyes @ me right about now hahahaha! If you would just try it, you would understand why we are all so crazy about it.

Now on a stash note~ I am desperately looking for one of these. It is a note book from M.M Noteworthy range...anyone out there have any idea where I can buy one??

[NB: This note is mostly for the SA girls, because to buy it from overseas is too expensive with shipping.]


Well girls I better stop yakking & get something useful done before Maxi gets home from school.
Have a super day.
XXX