Monday, February 18, 2008

So slow!

Is it just us or is your internet, seriously slow too? (talking about us SA-ians here). Even with the fastest ADSL line 'Helkom' has to offer....we crawl....we hang mid-download...we get sidetracked in cyberspace. Ag! I get so frustrated that I sometimes just walk away from my laptop, embarrassed by the wicked thoughts going through my head, about our ridiculous country where nothing works! I know I have so much to be grateful for & things out there in suburbs, not too far away from mine, are hugely worse...but it just gets to me sometimes. I got a taste of what satellite internet was like in Canada over December....oh my...it just flew! I want an internet connection like that...waaaaah! OK now I sound like an imbecile~ hahahahaha!

Other than twiddling my thumbs waiting for the internet...nothing too exciting happened today. I had housie/admin chores to do...usual boring stuff!

But just before I sign out...just because I can.....another pic of my boy!

Sometimes Maxi is just extra sweet...today was one of those days.
What's not to love in this cute face hey?

Over & out!
XXX