Thursday, July 31, 2008

Challenge #7 L.O's are up!

Guys...each week you never cease to amaze me with your creativity & interpretation. I LOVE the fun mix of L.O submitted this week. The colours are fresh & details carefully planned. I know I speak for everyone who has had the privilege of seeing them.....in saying GREAT JOB everyone!!

Misty

Michelle

Jacki

Shaina

Martha

Guys thanks so much for taking the time to do the sketch this week. I have been so busy that I just haven't had time to finish mine. When I do, I will add it to this post. The RAK winner will be posted tomorrow before we leave on our weekend away.
Have a super day.
KJ
XXXXXX

7 comments:

  1. They look great....I especially like Michelle's layout. Funky frames and great colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all super! Way to go everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job everyone.
    I also think it's fab that so many actually take part.
    How do I get more people interested in doing the JJ ones?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - once again - great pages! Well done Jacki for using the sketch to do a double lo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool indeed! Love everyone's style.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also love Michelle and Stephanies, how that little hairdryer? Too cute Steph.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness! these are just too cool! love them all, especially how Jacki made it into a two pager, that's just awesome!
    Thanks for keeping the challenges going! It has had me thinking and getting the creative juices flowing!

    ReplyDelete

Th♥nks for your comments!