Sunday, August 10, 2008

I did it!

Challenge #7...I finally finished mine....it has been on my scrap table for nearly 10 days. Don't you just hate having something on the back burner,that you just can't seem to get to? Well I do, so I am really relieved to be able to tick this baby off my to-do list.
For those who never quite 'get' my take on sketches.....see I turned it upside down & inverted it but it is still the same sketch.

Once I had decided & cut the x2 different pieces of patterned paper, I found it a challenge to get the two halves of the L.O to 'marry' together, being such different colours. It took a bit of pushing around but I think I finally worked it out,by using colour balance. The colour & style of the embellishments on both sides 'match' pulling the whole thing together.
Funnily enough this is one of the few L.O's I have done that Tersh doesn't like...oh dear can't get it 100% right all the time.


Challenge #8 up a bit later.
KJ
XXX