Monday, August 23, 2010

35 minute challenge!

Do you ever find yourself slipping into the 'take-forever', 'gotta be perfect', 'up a bit', 'down a bit' scrapbooking type of mode??
Hmmmm, well I do :o/ & some-days it just takes forever!!

So every now & then I challenge myself to try some 'quick', 'grab whatever is handy' kinda pages. I did these a little while back when I had a gap & needed to just scrap for scrapping' sake. It was such fun setting the kitchen timer & then saying 'on-your-marks-GO!' & seeing what happened.
So even though the page styles are a lot simpler than I normally scrap, & the product is older I am SO happy with the results.

I challenge you to try this too sometime.

Best buds by Kim Watson

Supplies: American Crafts, Sassafras, Pink Paislee, Basic Grey

Hot Summer by Kim Watson

Supplies: October Afternoon

24*7 action by Kim Watson

Supplies: Sassafras, October Afternoon, American Crafts, Adornit

Thanks for stopping by...and remember to link me up to your projects so I can take a look too .
Have a super Monday!
KJ