Monday, December 22, 2014

FREE cutfile: Painted Circles & published layout.

I was so honoured to have had this page published in the Autumn issue of +SCTMagazine. It is a page about my niece who is beautiful both inside & out!


I used a combination of die-cut painted circles & watercolor washes to create the background page, teamed up with the beautiful Me-ology collection from +Fancy Pants Designs, buy the whole collection online HERE or here online at Get Fancy Studio

Sparkle & Shine by Kim Watson
As mentioned in my social media yesterday!

I have a BONUS FREEBIE for you.... 

FREE Painted Circle cut-file by Kim Watson
The cut-file I created for this page FREE for your personal use!
Painted circles cut-file by Kim Watson

Have a wonderful week of preparation for Christmas. May things go smoothly & your days be filled with remembrance of why we celebrate this special time!

Merry Christmas to you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Th♥nks for your comments!