Here is no. 3: (Scandinavian style)
#3 cork reindeer!
- A selection of wine bottle corks
- Gold ribbon
- Hot glue
- Sparkly dot for the nose
- Sharp scissors
- Gold twine
- Snip the twigs into x4 pieces to be used as legs
- Snip the twigs into x2 antler shapes
- Cut some of the corks in half to be used as heads
- Using a tooth pick, secure the head to the body
- Push twig legs into the underside of the body cork
- Using hot glue, push the antlers & tail into the correct positions
- Tie gold ribbon around the reindeers neck
- Stick the nose onto the head
- Tie a gold twine loop for hanging & staple to the back of the head
- Slip them onto your twig tree adding a sophisticated pop of black.Remember to visit tomorrow for another tutorial.So glad you stopped by!
Merry Christmas to you all!