Happy, craft filled days, hand making tree ornaments & gifts. This year I actually took photos of my process for many of the craft projects, wonder of all wonders! Mostly because my color theme & Christmas decor is so totally different from anything else I have done before.
I will be posting tutorials for how I made them over the next week or so, so make sure to stop by my blog for all the details.
#1 mini, yarn pom-poms!
This is our almost completed tree.....follow the journey!
- Plastic picnic fork
- Medium weight knitting yarn
- Embroidery scissors
- Thread a loose piece of yarn through the middle of the fork.
- Wind thread around the middle of the fork until at least an inch thick.
- Using the loose piece of yarn in the middle, tie securely through the middle.
- Slip the whole yarn bundle off the fork.
- Slip the loops either side to release the pile of the pom-pom.
- Tie a loop at the top for hanging.
Slip them onto your twig tree adding a gorgeous splash of color!
Remember to visit tomorrow for another tutorial.
So glad you stopped by!