Wednesday, March 12, 2008

In-love!

I met this other happy scrapper yesterday....I had never been to her house & had therefore never seen her scrap room before. I walked in and was gob-smacked! She had so much stash & so many gadgets that I just stood there with my jaw hangin' open. After mopping up the drool & forced myself to open some of the piles of very organised & labeled boxes that were around. In them was everything a scrappy heart would desire.....I am in love....I saw tools of the trade in the flesh that I had never seen before, other on the internet. Michelle you are my HERO!

I need these...I want these.....

And one of these.....titles & embellishments...a breeze :o)
But one of these would be OK too..... Joscie is the real pro with this darlin'.
And I have discovered that no scrap room is complete without one of these.....Xyron, no more Mono glue & tweezers :o)

Oh hubbie.....

XXX